Of course, the Libertarian in me wholeheartedly supports any holiday that commemorates the rare instance when government meddling into American lives was turned back.
By the time many of you read this, I will be on a plane. Have a caipirinha or five for me.
In the meantime, some related links:
- "The Lessons Of Prohibition", Reason
- "Celebrating Cinco de Drinko", The Wall Street Journal
- "New Orleans bars celebrate the 75th anniversary of Prohibition's repeal", The Times-Picayune
- "Should We Celebrate Repeal Day?", KVAL
- "Champagne at the signing of the 21st Amendment", Cocktailiana
- "Repeal Day Playlist", A Dash Of Bitters